mardi 13 janvier 2015

How to use Sqlite in WP8 project wihout referencing the Sqlite extension

I have a problem with Sqlite in my Windows Phone 8 app. I followed the ususal guides, where you have to add sqlite-net and sqlite-net-wp8 NuGet package, then add compilation parameter USE_WP8_NATIVE_SQLITE and then add link to Sqlite for Windows Phone Visual Studio Extension.


I have a problem with the last step because it requires specific Visual Studio extension to be installed and therefore it's not compatible with our requirement to have all source files and libraries in Git repository, without need to install any additional plugins when running Continuous integration or setting a machine for a new developer.


When I tried to add reference to the sqlite3.dll located in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\ExtensionSDKs\SQLite.WP80\3.8.7.4

I got "A reference to a higher version or incompatible assembly cannot be added to the project."


Is there a way how to overcome this problem and have all necessary Sqlite libraries in my Git repository, without referencing VS Extensions that need to be installed?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire